Happy N7 Day, everyone!
I’m looking forward to the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda, so here are some fun tidbits about the game I’ve picked up (and I’m sure you all have, too):
- The playable character, Ryder, will again have a male and female option, but these two characters are related to each other and both will exist within the universe at the same time. So no more erasing a potential person from existence…?
- Ryder starts as an average Joe, unlike Cmd. Shepard, who started the series as a hero and then was elevated to demi-god status.
- The new game will take place in the Andromeda galaxy (duh), which means that humans will be an invading alien species, unlike in the original trilogy, in which humans were a recognized species in the galaxy. Knowing BioWare, that will probably have an effect on the story and on gameplay.
- Judging from the various trailers, it seems like Ryder and his/her human companions left Earth well before the Reaper war. Not only does this mean the game doesn’t need to acknowledge your final choice from Mass Effect 3, but also presents the possibility that Ryder et al. won’t know about the Reaper invasion at all. Andromeda will therefore be a clean slate not strongly tied to the other games.
- The Mako will be back!!
- Andromeda will include hundreds of planets that can be explored, perhaps succeeding where No Man’s Sky has seemingly failed.
- Another trailer is set to release today!
(edit: here it is!)
What do you think? Are you excited for the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda?
Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you soon!
What’s next? You can like and subscribe if you like what you’ve seen!
You can also:
– Support us on Patreon, become a revered Aegis of AmbiGaming, and access extra content!
– Say hello on Facebook, Twitter, and even Google+!
– Check out our Let’s Plays if you’re really adventurous!
I do like the Mass Effect series a great deal. In fact I played through the original 7 times due to enjoying it so much and wanting to test out different combinations. Andromeda has me interested, but I hope to God the Mako is better this time.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Wow! You sound like a real Mass Effect aficionado! It’s a great series, and it’s certainly gotten me hooked; I can’t wait to see what BioWare has in store for us next 🙂
The poor Mako… haha yes hopefully it will control a little better this time around.
LikeLiked by 1 person